good news: my eyebrows look naturally amazing as usual
bad news: second year of pharmacy school started today and there was an assigned seating chart for one of the classes
accuratelydescribed said: oh my god, I love your blog
THANKS NUMBA 1 FAN B| B| B|
1. Have a 15+ internship a week
2. Work 40+ hours at work a week (2 jobs)
3. Study classes on my own time
4. Clean/move into a new room with the amount of shit I have
5. Eat healthy/go to the gym/lose weight
6. rely on unstable form of transportation (sharing car)
7. Work on a new secret project
8. Become a full-time student in a month & trying to prep everything.
9. Save money for everything that is essential.
*I’ve given up on a social life and boys. TALK SHIT GET HIT. LMAO SARANGHAE.
Please just kill me and bury me in the ground with a bowl of mashed potatoes & gravy.
I love my chapter. I love my chapter. I love my chapter. It’s finding a home in a place where I wasn’t happy and suddenly being a leader in a place that I used to be intimidated by. It’s finding out that people look to you for answers and that you haven’t disappointed them. It’s the support and the frustration and the absolute lunacy that comes with a group this big [and we’re not even that big by some standards].
I love you AAXi, and even though I may be burnt out it’s not your fault and I’ll always be around if you need me <3
You’re the cutest Nicole
1. I totally bought that shirt too! I love it: I never bought it. I think it’s the most hideous thing in the world. Okay, that’s a little harsh. But considering the fact that it takes me hours to even afford that, I’m not even thinking about buying it.
And in all honesty, I’m playing mind games for you to buy it so that my sales goes up so I don’t seem like such a shitty employee. Sorry. BYE FELICIA
2. Hello! How are you? My day is going great: Oh my god. I don’t care how you are actually doing. According to the rules, it’s mandatory to greet you so you feel ~welcomed~ & ~comfortable~. If I had it my way, I would totally just hide in the back, avoiding human contact while happily sorting out shoes and listening to my own jams.
And no. My day isn’t always great when I’m standing on my feet for the 5th hour as you bombard me with questions about if the pants make you look fat.
3. I’m sorry. That is our last one: This one is a little more iffy. For most of the time it is true. Other times… it’s a total lie. I’m probably too lazy to find it, can’t find it. Or your just a bitch and I won’t find it for you.
4. Did anything in the fitting room work out for you? Oh no, I’m sorry about that: I’m not sorry. Not one bit. I wish you bought something instead of trying on 15 different things and then come upon the realization that it doesn’t fit you or you don’t want to spend money on it. It’s a store, not a gallery to observe artwork. Oh, and making me fetch 5 different sizes in every color because you couldn’t make your damn mind.
5. Your baby is adorable!: HA HA HA HA. It’s as ugly as a grandmother’s toe that looks like it has been soaking in the jacuzzi for 3 hours. Honestly, I’m just buttering you up so you’re in a good mood to buy something, so that my manager can put a gold star on my forehead for being the #1 employee at a dead end minimum wage job.
Hi. Hello. Hey.
Let’s see. Well, right now it’s February 2nd. Who knew that a month can pass by so fast. Well I guess that is what happens when you get caught up in the everyday.
I’m typing this while I’m sitting here in my utterly unkempt state. And yes, that includes me wearing my shitty, faded black sweatshirt, hair in a messy bun, and wearing really ugly socks. But hey, at least I’m clean and showered. Ten points to the jar of human self-sufficiency.
Anyways, as I was scrolling through articles and articles of random shit that I deemed insightful and useless at the same time, I all of a sudden had a revelation that I should transform this
blog (outlet of personal insight and creative whim) into something more than just re-blogged photo sets of cats with stupid but cute looking faces and the occasional political post about feminism.
So here it is, a fixed up version (I finally installed a worthy theme) of a modern day public journal to share with friends and strangers. Funny though, how sharing this blog with strangers seems to be less intimidating. This is probably due to the fact that to them, I’m just another internet person that refuses to go to the “outer-net”. Friends on the other hand, know me online & offline. Much scary. Public such. Ow wow.
In advance, I apologize for possessing mediocre writing skills, dull posts about how I ate sushi with Helena, and my sporadic posting of internet jokes.
Sincerely your typical tumblr girl,